In accordance with the Council of Residency Directors in Emergency Medicine (CORD) Application Process Improvement Committee Recommendations for the 2022-2023 Residency Application Cycle, applicants can expect the following:
- October 19, 2022 6p EST: Initial Interview Invitation Notification
- October 20, 2022 6p EST: Interview Scheduling Opens
- December 5, 2022 7p PST: DEI Panel Discussion (virtual)
- December 19, 2022: Applicants will receive final status of application (interview, reject, waitlist)
- February 8, 2023: Rank Day Meeting and Submission
- “Second look” dates:
- February 9, 2023: In person
- February 16, 2023: Virtual
We will allow 72 hours after invitation for an applicant to accept or decline prior to releasing the interview slot to another candidate. If an applicant needs to cancel an interview, please provide us with at least 2 weeks notice if you plan to cancel an interview so that we can offer the slot to other interested candidates.
Our program will participate in preference signaling.
Additional information about the program is available on the Keck USC website →.
Please see http://keck.usc.edu/emergency-medicine/training-education/fellowship-programs/ for more information.
Medical Student Clerkship Applicants
Please see https://keck.usc.edu/emergency-medicine/training-education/medical-student-programs/ for more information.